CDN Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Car Design Talk    My sketch car at 15 years old
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My sketch car at 15 years old Login/Join

New Forums Member
posted

Posts: 21 | Location: RomâniaReply With QuoteReport This Post
New Forums Member
posted Hide Post
Those are really good!! How did you learn to get your sketches to look like that? I'm 16 and I spend a lot of time sketching but they still don't look as good...

Posts: 3 | Location: Hong KongReply With QuoteReport This Post
New Forums Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IDMEDM:
Those are really good!! How did you learn to get your sketches to look like that? I'm 16 and I spend a lot of time sketching but they still don't look as good...

Thx man...well,so I was born with this talent Smile and I come from Romania Big Grin

New Forums Member
posted Hide Post
Those are pretty awesome designs man! Keep up the good work, and you future will continue to look bright!

Posts: 1 | Location: Phoenix, ArizonaReply With QuoteReport This Post
New Forums Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SmartWrap:
Those are pretty awesome designs man! Keep up the good work, and you future will continue to look bright!

Thx bro Smile

New Forums Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SmartWrap:

Go for new sketches for cars on my blog: http://itsandreibutanescu.blogspot.ro/

New Forums Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. By the way, if you interested in games, check this out.

tina chris

Posts: 4 | Location: ChinaReply With QuoteReport This Post
New Forums Member
posted Hide Post
I want to say press release is the best medium for promoting a new business or any news or products launched by a company or firm.It is a great medium of getting the traffic on a website.If i forget some points about press release please share your views.

New Forums Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hey that's really awesome design, I couldn't imagine that at 15 year of age you designed such dazzling car then what would be your current car design?? I'm eagerly waiting for your latest designs, or do still design ??

Posts: 1 | Location: 129 C Laura St, Jacksonville, FL 32202Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Forums Member
posted Hide Post
People are really good!! Exactly how have you learn to get your drawings to appear like that? I am just Of sixteen and I commit time and effort drawing nevertheless they nevertheless do not seem pretty much as good...