CDN Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Car Design Talk    My sketches for Lexus SC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My sketches for Lexus SC Login/Join

New Forums Member
posted

Posts: 23 | Location: RomâniaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Forums Member
posted Hide Post
You seen to be rather talented for your age but
that first sketch is totally indulgent and the second one has very sloppy perspective. I think you need to get into a situation where you are around other more talented people, who will challenge you a lot more.
I remember being the star of car drawing at my high school but until I got to design school and had to face/compete with some really talented guys, I was not improving.

Posts: 477 | Location: southern californiaReply With QuoteReport This Post
New Forums Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. By the way, if you interested in games, check this out.

tina chris

Posts: 4 | Location: ChinaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Forums Member
posted Hide Post
I think the second one is nice actually. Just have a clear light source.

overall, cut out the white highlights everywhere

Posts: 341 | Location: Pasadena, CAReply With QuoteReport This Post
New Forums Member
posted Hide Post
bring up valuable values. There are numerous such games that can simply be played in the auto. The Bible version regarding Outburst could keep the household giggling the whole journey by way of. The bingo has men and women estimating the very best five components of a certain subject matter. From the Bible model, subject areas contain, Titles With regard to Christ", Kids of Jacob" and Pets within the Bible". Scriptures Angry Gab is another online game that can easily be took part in the vehicle. Bible Angry Gab will take well-known words through the Scriptures as well as changes the crooks to could be seen as an additional term. By way of example, Is Offs Halt" is really Principal regarding Salt". Bible Let! can be played

New Forums Member
posted Hide Post
You seen to be rather talented for your rs gold but that first sketch is totally indulgent and the second one has very sloppy perspective. I think you need to get into a situation where you are around other more talented people, who will send runescape gold to you a lot more

This message has been edited. Last edited by: klaus,

Posts: 12 | Location: MaimiReply With QuoteReport This Post