CDN Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Forums and Chat    1st Suggestion: Moderate the damn forums already
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1st Suggestion: Moderate the damn forums already Login/Join

New Forums Member
posted
I think the 1st suggestion I want to offer is to start moderating your forums, it's true to the fact that the admins don't watch what crap has been showing in the forums. Crap as in "spam" nothing relevant to car design, automotive news, or remotely near a design field to help us students, enthusiasts, or mentors. Why don't you guys just start moderating already, you've killed a lot of population already by not taking control of the forums.

"Have a dream? Get prepared to give some blood, sweat, and tears."

Posts: 14 | Location: Virginia, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Forums Member
posted Hide Post
unfortunately cardesignnews.com is a website which is superbly reluctant to change. I started to follow this website 13-14 years ago and none has been changed. monopoly is bad thing i guess..makes you reluctant to change. no worries tho, I got used to it. I think we all did. However, I visit this page, and forums less and less.. Hope there is a big change on the way. If this website doesn't change and improve, I guess this will be a record in the internet world, where one website remains the same almost 2 decades...

Posts: 35 | Location: OttawaReply With QuoteReport This Post