CDN Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Design Technique    A crappy sketch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A crappy sketch Login/Join

New Forums Member
posted
New here but no idea where to put an introduction so I'll just post a sketch I did earlier. The picture is rather crap because I had to use my in-laptop camera and my printer-scanner wasn't working so yeah. :<
BTW, tell me if you think it looks like any car you've seen before. The only unintentional similarity I've seen is the back lights which sorta resemble a Sagaris.

das sketch

I love cars, I like sketching cars. End of.

Posts: 3 | Location: Monte-Carlo, MonacoReply With QuoteReport This Post
Forums Member
posted Hide Post
The wheels are a bit huge, but its not a bad sketch for a beginner. Try sketching some 2 point perspective views of cars and post them here.... Later!

Posts: 49 | Location: United StatesReply With QuoteReport This Post
New Forums Member
Picture of gazoll
posted Hide Post
Speed Seduction newsletter, Ross Jeffries:

Ok. This is a perfect approach to use with women who are in a group, although students have used it on women sitting alone as well. It works with or without initial eye contact too! What you do is carry around a pen and a small spiral-note pad. Catch the eye of the lady you fancy IF YOU CAN, but if not, don't worry about it. If you DO catch her eye, make a big show of pretending to sketch her. Furrow your brow and act as if you are in deep concentration.(It works even if you CAN'T catch her eye, but do make the effort!)

2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS

Posts: 4 | Location: bhopalReply With QuoteReport This Post
New Forums Member
posted Hide Post
ok, I really have no idea on your topic.
maybe you can ask some of your friends. hoping you best wishes!
_____________________________________________-
Runescape Gold

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rsvalleyjack,

Posts: 10 | Location: Houston StreetReply With QuoteReport This Post