CDN Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Car Design News webinar series
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Car Design News webinar series Login/Join

CDN Staff
Picture of EricG
posted
Car Design News is continuing with its series of free webinars through 2010.

If you miss a live webinar event, then you can always view the recordings at any time from our archive (or you can access it via the Process tab on the CDN homepage).

Please post comments or feedback about our webinars in the CDN forum. And if you have questions for our presenters, then they’ll be checking in to the forum to respond to you.

If there are specific topics in car design that you would like a forthcoming webinar to cover, then let us know and we'll do our best to meet popular demand.

Latest webinars added to our archive:

‘Go Virtual: Design and Visualization of Materials and Textures’ (recorded with RTT on 27 January 2010).

‘Visualization, Illumination and Sensing: Designing Next Generation Automotive Interiors with LEDs’ (recorded with Osram Opto Semiconductors on 17 February 2010).

'Driving the Green Way: the First Ecological Microfiber for Automotive Interiors' (recorded with Miko on 31 March 2010).

'Concept Development with Autodesk Alias' (recorded with Autodesk on 16 June 2010).

Posts: 38 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post
New Forums Member
Picture of Tarak
posted Hide Post
Hi,

This is Tarak.
I tried to watch "Realism & Product Correctness in Realtime from RTT", but I couldn't watch fully. After completing 4 minutes in the webinar video, I am getting a message like "Thank you for attending. The live webinar has been completed.

This webinar will help me to understand and lean to work in the RTT DETAGEN software.

So please help me to see this webinar fully.

Thank You

Posts: 1 | Location: IndiaReply With QuoteReport This Post
CDN Staff
posted Hide Post
Hi Tarak,

Not entirely sure why you are experiencing difficulties. Was this in watching the Webinar live, or the now achieved version?

Many thanks,

John

Posts: 7 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post
New Forums Member
posted Hide Post
Hello,
Salutation to this one of the forum site.
Myself Jyaky Petter from the nation of India
at this point we are going away to thrash out in the automobile discussion
We can argue many kind of debate from the forum
We not only discuss but also dig up a lot more knowledge from
Various Google experts.
Thank you………………………………………………………..
…………………………………………………
…………………………………..

2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS

Posts: 1 | Location: indiaReply With QuoteReport This Post
New Forums Member
posted Hide Post
maintain the household collectively. Household Online game Night is often a selected nighttime every week in the event the family ties around enjoy a sport collectively. Household Online game Night time lets members of the family see the expertise and also characteristics of the fellow members which leads to better family members developing. This is a fun strategy to produce memories as well as talk about laughs. These kinds of Household Sport Early evenings perhaps are generally a celebration that's anticipated by simply both the young children and the older people. Given that they have these kinds of satisfied reminiscences associated with capital t